Many of you have given me some awards over the past weeks, and I am so very grateful. It’s high time I pay it forward. This list is not exhaustive by any means. I gave the award based on some of these recent posts that really inspire me. Thanks friends.
From three sources, Project Pretty, Monica Wants It and All Things Creative, I thank you for the Lovely Blog Award.
And the Lovely Blog Award Goes To:
- Struggling to Be Stylish, for reminding us of Audrey’s timeless style.
- Marie at Emma Calls Me Mama, for her chalkboard projects.
- Amanda at Serenity Now, for her tips on having fun in the summer on a dime.
- Frugal Fine Living, for her beachy tablescape.
- Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful for her “funky traditional” style, and her craft paint transformation.
Thanks to the fabulous Monica at Craftynest for this Lemonade award.
I show my gratitude to:
- Monica at Monica Wants It, for joining me in getting a Goodwill fix
- Tina from Miss(ing) Shakespeare for her inspirational headboards post.
- Delightful Dwellings, for her white kitchen photo gallery
- Marty at A Stroll Thru Life, for hosting a fabulous cloche party
- Things That Inspire, for making me hungry with her breakfast rooms post. Stunning spaces all.
I thank Missie at Crafting With Cat Hair for the Kreative Blogger Award.
These creative bloggers also deserve this award:
- Vanessa at Vanilla Lavender, for her fabulous Goodwill transformation
- Tales from an OC Cottage, for her ability to turn trash to trinkets
- Gwen at Murphy Grace Home, for her headboard transformation.
- Christy at Embellished Bayou for her DIY kitchen transformation.
- Lou Lou from Life of Lou Lou, for her stunning chair transformation.
- Sherrie from Sherri’s Rose Garden, for her music sheet book covers.
- Camila at High Heeled Foot in the Door, for her outdoor chair transformation.
- Infarrantly Creative, for her homemade acanthus plaques, inspired by Ballard Designs.
- Tricia at Boutelle Family Zoo, for her adirondack transformation. Love the blue and the burlap !
- Sara at Whimsies and Whatnots for her ambitious laminate countertop transformation.
Before and After Photos: Life of Lou Lou
Thanks to Whisper Wood Cottage for a Fabulous Blog Award.
These bloggers are also fabulous for their DIY tutorials.
Living with Lindsay, for teaching us how to paint laminate.
Rhoda at Southern Hospitality, for teaching how to install bead board wallpaper.
Liz at It’s Great To Be Home, for her how to list.
To Kristina at The Purple Pea for teaching us how to frost glass. See also Amanda’s post, about how to frost glass.
Monica at Craftynest, for teaching us how to make a starburst mirror from scratch.
Enjoy visiting these wonderful friends and their creative and inspirational projects.
I’m off to finish a few more projects myself. I can’t believe it’s July already !
Oh congratulations on all of the awards. Your blog is sensational and centsational too. Thanks so much for thinking of me. I look forward to our next "cloche party". Hugs, Marty
Kate, thank YOU so much for my links that you included. :) Your blog is one of my must-reads…even if it means I have to let the girls watch some more Elmo so I can have peace and quiet. ;)
Oh, thank you Kate, for the award! I'll add it to my others and YOU are one creative chick yourself, so kudos for all your inspiration in blogland too. And what a great bunch of projects you are showcasing here. Lots of new blogs for me to check out.
Thanks so much for the award! That totally made my day! Love ya!
I <3 your blog.
Now you've given me so many more DIY blogs to look at, my Prince will be so thrilled, not. :) Congrats on all these awards!
Oh, my goodness, Kate…so many great bloggy links to go discover!! thanks, and have a great weekend!
My jaw just dropped to the floor – thank you so much for including me with all of these other fab blogs!! You just made my day. :)
Those awards add up when you are so fabulous!
Thank you so much for including me in your impressive list. I can't wait to go check out the wonderful women you have named. As always I love coming here for inspiration, and I am so happy to have found you. ;)
I am beyond excited that you included me on your list. It's blogs like yours and many others that make my days brighter, my life happier, and overall save me lots of money. I am glad we can all share ideas with each other- I don't know what I'd do without the many tutorials you feature!
Oh my gosh – I just discovered you – it's a WONDERFUL Wednesday! GREAT blog – you now have a new faithful fan! :-)
Thanks so much for the mention; I really enjoyed putting together some modern-day Audrey Hepburn items for that post.
You absolutely deserve all these great awards, but thanks also for all these links – I'm looking forward to making a cup of tea and having a good browse!
Thanks for including me in your list! I'm tickled pink!
You are just too sweet for sharing your award with me…thank you! And thanks for all the wonderful links to ckeck out. I know what I'll be doing today.
Oh wow, thanks for the award! I just started my blog about a month ago and this is my first award! Thanks so much, you are awesome.
Thanks a million for the mention! Today's such a good day… You're still my number 1 inspiration and the original blog that I discovered that sent me into DIY heaven. =)
The silliest thing just happened. I was ready and clicking the links to all of the projects and low and behold….I am one of those links! Thank you so much for making my day and sharing all of the great people that I haven't found yet. My reader runneth over thanks to you!
Oh thank you thank you thank you! I have found so many new blogs to follow and steal .. er … I mean borrow … ideas from! :) Thanks for sharing the wealth!
I just found your blog from imperfectly beautiful. I love it!
Thank you for the mention, and I look forward to checking out these wonderful blogs! You are a new discovery for me, and I am really enjoying your posts.
Thank you so much for recognizing me and my kitchen cabinet re-do. I have just recently found your blog & love checking in with you everyday!
Kate – thank you for the sweet award. Especially that it came from you, someone I admire so much and enjoy visiting your blog daily!
Why that you, ma'am! So very kind of you to include us and also to give us such a fun list of post to peruse!!!
Awww shucks Kate. I am blushing…ok maybe not but I am uber excited to have inspired you when you are my most recent inspiration headquarters!
Congratulations on the awards! And all the fun links for me to check out now!
Kate, I already said thanks above, but what I didn't realize yesterday morning was that my page views during the day would go through the roof. I'm in no doubt it was due to the link from you, so I wanted to let you know, for us little bloggers, a link from one of the big players like yourself can be an extraordinary thing!
Thank you again. :)
Thank you sweet Kate for this sweet award! It made my day!